Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crocheted Lacey Afghan

Good morning all,
 This afghan has been in my WIP box for a long time and now I can finally mark it Done! YAY!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I finished my afghan while listening to a book on tape called Left Neglected by Lisa Genova. It is an EXCELLENT Book and I highly recommend it. I checked mine out from the public library.


Onto quilting>>>>
It seems I have had a "sewing block" lately. Really it has been going on for weeks, soon to be stretching into months. I walk into my sewing room, look around and walk back out. Does anyone ever have this happen to them??  How did you get over it and get back to it? I know "Just do it!" but that doesn't seem to be working here. Maybe my room needs some inspiration. I don't know. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

I do love listening to books on tape while sewing but don't have any room for my CD player. HHmmmm, probably need to do some more rearranging. I suppose I will go back in there and take another look around. :)

Anyways, Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are getting some of your WIP's knocked off your list too.


No comments:

Post a Comment