Friday, June 29, 2012

Revamping my blog page

Hello,
I did some "revamping" of my blog page. I have been wanting to add buttons but was never for sure on how to do it. Well I found a great blog that posts a lot of very helpful tips and one of them is how to add a button. YAY!!
You can find it here at Sew Many Ways. I have really enjoyed her blog and wanted to add her button to my blog, so take some time and check out her blog. I think you will really enjoy it.

I then went through and "revamped" the layout of my labels, blog list and so on. I like it better but I am thinking of changing the background again.

I also found in another blog how to change and design my header so that will be my next job to tackle.

I hope you like the changes.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment