It seems that quite a few bloggers make to do lists, either daily, weekly or monthly. So I decided to make a June month to do list and here it goes.
1. Quilt and bind my nieces quilt
2. Piece, quilt and bind baby quilt for my friend
3. Make 2 pillowcases for up and coming Grandson birthdays
4. Make 2 pillowcases for spare bedroom
5. Make up at least 4 blocks each week for my Farm Girl Vintage quilt for a total of 16 more blocks this month.
6. Bind the Blue quilt
That is way more than I probably will get done this month but I thought I would challenge myself, push myself really and I am totally ready to go.
What about you, do you make a to do list for tasks you want to complete? Is it daily, weekly or monthly?
I would love to hear what your June quilting/sewing plans are for this month.
Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by.