Monday, November 16, 2009

All fixed.:)

Hello Everyone,
I am finally back. I had a virus and couldn't get on here but now it is all fixed. I had so much to say. :)
I gave my daughter her birthday quilt on Saturday and she loved it. Here is a picture. It is called Cottage Rose and the fabric is from Alex Anderson. I bought the kit online and if anyone is interested I will get the Website for you. I don't have it handy and will have to ask my quilty friend Wendy for it again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my first full size, completed quilt and I am really happy with how it turned out. I didn't quilt it though and can't wait for the day when I am quilting as well as piecing all of my quilts.

I worked a lot on TB this weekend and the blue quilt that I started. They are coming along nicely.

Today I am making homemade chicken and rice soup. I roast my chicken which really holds the juices in. Only 30 minutes in the oven or until the juices run clear. I have left over rice from supper last nice, throw in a few veges, chicken broth and there you go.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Here are my Gratitude's for this week:

1) A wonderful stepdaughter who's fantastic boyfriend fixed my computer. Thanks Paul and Amy. (Amy is a knitter/crocheter and a budding quilter.:))

2) I finally finiished a quilt for my oldest daughter (only 16 years later, sorry Love)

3) Grateful for a loving God who supplies all my needs through His glory and riches in Christ Jesus. Thank you Jesus.

Have a wonderful day and give someone a hug.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment