Thursday, January 28, 2010

Checking in

Hi All,
Well I have to blog something even though I don't have the pictures to back it up yet. I finished my GD's quilt. The machine quilting turned out really nice. I even did my name on the quilt too. She loved the doll quilt more I think as she wrapped her dolly up first thing. It was sooo cute.

I started a top that is red , black and cream. It is all pieced except the borders. It looks awesome.
I am working on making some "green" grocery totes for my new Etsy site nans40quilts@etsy.com.
I still have the borders to do on True Blue and get the other blue quilt ready to quilt.
I have the fabric for another quilt I am ready to start but I have to get started on one for mom too. Sooo many projects>>>>

Hope you have a great day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment