Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quilt tops to date

Good Mornin blog readers,
It looks like it is going to be a sunny day here in M-town.
I counted up my completed pieced tops today and have 4 completed tops.

Here is True Blue with borders on. I started this one last spring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is ready to be quilted now.

This next one is called American Beauty.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I started this one in January 2010. It went together pretty fast.

This next one is from crazy mom's blog site. She did it in orange.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally my denim throw. This pattern came from an old Country woman magazine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now if I get these completed I will have 8 completed quilts towards my 40 completed quilts.

I have one WIP up on my design wall at this time and several packed away. to work on at retreats.
Thats my update on my 40 quilts progress.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment