Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Central Iowa Quilt SEW-ciety Guild in Marshalltown

We had our first official meeting last night under our new name and it was exciting. There were 41 ladies including me and one gentleman there . WOW! They are all soo excited and have so many wonderful ideas. I don't think Marshalltown really knows what hit it yet.
We have 52 names on our email list and last night there were 3 ladies that hadn't been there before, I have also talked to several (about 5) that are really interested but had conflicts with last nights time.
The really great thing in all of this is that I have made some new quilty friends and all of these ladies are very inspiring to me.
I have to get back to sewing :), I have 3 projects going, so I hope you have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment