Friday, February 18, 2011

YAY!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!

Yes it is Friday and boy am I glad it is.
I don't seem to get a lot done in my sewing room during the week.  I try to squeeze in sewing time in the morning after I get off work at 8 am but I am not always successful. Especially if I get on the computer to check emails. I can easily end up spending an hour or two looking up stuff and reading blogs.

I work 3rd shift doing security work and I actually really like my job. I am losing weight with all of the walking that I do. This has given me more energy so now I am playing volleyball at noon several times a week.

I did get the other top done for QFK, last weekend. I thought I might get them pin basted and ready to quilt sometime this week but now it is FRIDAY and I still didn't get it done. I did work on my long arm Monday and Tuesday, YAY!!

Today I am going to put the blocks I have cut out for Olivia's quilt together and then if I am still awake I am going to work on my paper piecing blocks that I have been putting off.
I am having lunch with my friend Christy today so we'll see what I get done.

Oh Yea>>>> MY hubby is coming home tomorrow. YAY!!! He has been on the road for almost 4 weeks. It did go fast but I know he is ready to come home and I am ready to see him.
I am leaving you with a picture of the tops I finished last weekend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment