Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm BACK!!

 Hi Dear Friends,
Sorry for not keeping in touch. My computer has been broke down since April. The video card went out of it and I was trying to save up for a new computer but to no avail. I had decided to buy a used one today, took my lap top over to the person I was going to purchase this used computer from, he hooked my computer up to a monitor to try and transfer my documents to the used computer and realized that all I really needed was a monitor hooked to my lap top and I could still use my ole computer. YAY!!!! It only cost me $60 for a flat screen monitor and now I am back in business.
Blogging does take time and I tried the library computers but just didn't have a lot of time to spend getting pictures down loaded , checking my blogs, writing my blog, checking my email and doing my banking. Whew! You don't realize what all you use a computer for until you have to go without. Needless to say I am happy to be back in the swing of things online here at home.
Let me catch you up with what I have been up to these last three months.
March, I didn't get a lot of sewing done because I just felt lousy the whole month. We did have a new addition to the family that month. Judah Jesse was born on March 4th. He is a healthy baby boy and doing very well.
 April got a whole lot better except that I lost my computer screen. I finished up both Quilt for Kids quilts and the charity quilt for the long arm group in Des Moines.
May , I had my first customer quilt for my long arm machine. I was really pleased with the quilting and my customer was too. That was very exciting.
The Paper Piecing group that I belong too decided on a summer project that could be a table topper or a quilt, (I still have a lot left to do on my BOM quilt yet) so I started on that in June.
That kind of catches up to now. I still have my nieces quilt that is almost finished and 2 others that are on the flannel board.

This month kicked off the second year for our new quilt guild that started up last year. How exciting is that....
And the list goes on and on. I am sure there is much that I am missing but that is all I can remember for now.
I am not taking too much time to edit this because I wanted to get this posted and will work on getting some pictures up tomorrow or the next day.
I just wanted to give a quick update and let you all know that I am still here and thinking of you out there in blog land. I hope your doing well.
Drop me a line or two and say Hi. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment