Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Monday to You

Happy Monday,
 Hey! I have another quilt loaded on my long arm machine! YAY!! I got it loaded yesterday and started quilting on it right away. It is a customers quilt and it is quilting right along.

Also on the agenda this week is that Rag quilt. It seems as soon as I put it down, I stop. So on my breaks from the long arm, (gotta stretch my neck and back), I am going to work on it as well.  I am standing tall at the ironing board, pressing the binding and getting it ready to be attached. The chiropractor says I slouch. :-(   So Stand Tall!!!


I thought I would include the tutorial that I used to make this cute pillow top.

 This is the one I made at the retreat that matches the rag quilt I have been working on.
A scrappy quilt is on my list of quilts to do and this would be a great tutorial to use to make the blocks.

I hope your having a Happy Monday. It's always a good day when we get some sewing done.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment