Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work in Progress on Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I linked up with this WIP  party and have yet to post on this, so here is my post.

I have the binding all ready to go for the Weekender quilt.
 
I still have the baby quilt to finish up quilting that is on my long arm and I started piecing this quilt. I will put some pictures up soon.

I think if you click on the button above it will take you to WIP website and you can see what others are working on. It is amazing all the different projects. So many great ideas,

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. Love the pinks in the weekender top--have fun quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving "Weekender" - what quilting plans do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quilted it in an all over that looks kind of likenarrow clouds or a southwestern sky. It turned out really nice. I will post a picture if I can get a good one.

      Delete