I can't believe 2 months have gone by since my last post. The time just seems to go faster and faster, especially with the holidays coming on.
I was reviewing my September to do list and the only thing I completed on that list was Olivia's quilt. It is all done and I need to get it in the mail.
I also finished up quilting the Bento Box quilt and have the binding ready to put on it. I have to get some movies from the public library and get busy on that one. I like watching movies while doing my hand work.
I did start quilting on the little green table topper and I finished up quilting a customer's quilt yesterday.
I still have more that I want to get done so here is my new list:
1. Finish up the American Beauty quilt - the white needs to be quilted and the binding put on.
2. Work on piecing the Flower quilt.
3. Quilt the 2 table toppers and bind them.
5. Finish up Baby Boy Raggy quilt.
6. Piece and quilt man's quilt for charity in Jan.
7. 2 Christmas stockings for the newest grandchildren.
I joined a NewFO Challenge for 2013 and you can check it out here:
It sounds fun and I hope to keep you updated on all the exciting projects I will be working on in 2013.
Thanks for stopping by.