Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hello,
It's Work In Progress Wednesday. YAY!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Here are a couple of things I am working on this week.
My nieces "You Are A Star" quilt is quilted. (That is the name I am giving it because of the stars in the piecing and the quilting. And, well, because she is a star too) :)


Now to get the binding on, this weekend.


DSD's quilt (Bento Box) is going on the long arm. I loaded the top tonight and still have the back to piece. The back will be all white and pieced in 3 strips because the top is larger than a queen yet smaller than a king.


And the binding on this Quilt for Kids quilt.
That's about it for my week , how about yours.
I would love to hear about your WIP'S or anything else you have to share.
I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment