Monday, February 29, 2016

Green table runner - time is getting away

The Challenge is on and this month it is #9. My #9 is the green table runner and today is the last day of the month! Oh My!


Here is me racing!
                                                       Time is running out!!

Ahhhh...... there she is all quilted. Now to get the binding on. 

I am not sure I will make the finish up but at least I got this far. Thank you UFO Challenge 2016.


The pups aren't stressing.
So I am not stressing. 
I hope your year is off to a good start and you are able to keep up with your challenges. Tomorrow I find out what is up for next month. Can't wait.
See ya soon.
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK)
    lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete