Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Stockings

Good morning Everyone,

Today I am working on Christmas stockings for my DGC. I have one completed and the other three are in various stages of completion.

Here are 2 of them. The one on the left is completed and the one on the right needs to have the back, lining and name embroidered on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am embroidering their names on each stocking by hand. Here is a close up of Areigna's. Not to professional but it's made by Grandma. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This one needs lining and a back. The back will be machine quilted. The ribbons are stitched on. I am thinking of either hot gluing crystals in the center of them to cover the stitching. or finding some cute buttons. I'm not sure yet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This one the blocks are pieced together and just waiting to be put to the muslin backing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This stocking needs to be pieced yet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are all 4 of them. My current WIP's. The pattern is called Christmas Sock and it is put out by Patch Press. It's an old pattern and I'm not sure it's still available. I tried looking for it on the Internet yesterday and couldn't find it. If any of you are able to find it could you post in the comment section in case others want to make these. There are 2 other sock patterns as well in this one pattern.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll post the completed ones later today or tomorrow.
Have a Great Day.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment