Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Healing Quilt

I just finished a wonderful book that I just have to share with you. It is called The Healing Quilt by Lauraine Snelling. It's a story about 6 women brought together to make a quilt to auction off to raise money for a mammogram machine to replace the outdated one they have in their town.

The story is about the different problems several of the women are dealing with in there lives. It is a very uplifting story about how God is always with us even when we aren't sure and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I think you will too. The author who wrote the book tells about herself at the end but I don't want to give anything away. :)Make sure you have a box of tissues.

Take the time to either buy it or check it out from you library.

The Healing Quilt by Lauraine Snelling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stitching.


No comments:

Post a Comment