Friday, February 26, 2010

Denim Throw

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is the start of my newest project. The pattern came from a back issue of Country Woman. It is basically a log cabin made with denim. I am using old jeans except for the middle block. I want a throw I can carry in the car for picnics or going to the parks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is one of my "Go Green" grocery totes. I made one for myself and I loved it so much that I am going to make some and sell them on my etsy site. This one I may give to one of my girls to test and see if they like it. The tote is completely washable and holds a lot more than the plastic grocery bags at the stores.


True Blue got scorched!!! I went online and found a way to fix it with hydrogen peroxide. That is on my list of things to do. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have to get that fixed soon so I can get the borders on.

I hope you are having a good day and getting lots of sewing done. It is cold but sunny here today so I will be in my studio working on something. :)

Thanks for stopping in.


No comments:

Post a Comment