Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quilt meeting in Marshalltown

Hi All,
After reading over my previous post I realized that I jumped from starting a quilt group here in M-town right into owning a quilt shop.

Let me clarify a little bit here. I am researching opening a quilt shop but I am putting together a quilt/craft group. The quilt shop may never materialize but I am hoping that we get some kind of group started here in Marshalltown, Iowa.

Today I went around town posting flyers with my blogspot address on them, so if you are here because of the flyers I have posted, WELCOME! :) Read through my blog to get to know me and post any questions or comments you may have.

I am excited about getting to know local quilters and crafters so feel free to introduce yourself or shoot me an email at nanrae44@hotmail.com .

I hope you have a terrific week and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment