Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 4 Machine quilting

Today is the fourth day of machine quilting on True Blue. The first day I put in the most hours on it. Probably at least 4 maybe 5 and it has slowly dwindled down. Yesterday I only quilted about 2 hours total. I had to go shopping for an outfit for my son's wedding this weekend.
Today I have to go shopping for a wedding present, I made them a quilt top but it still needs to be quilted. I sure didn't realize how long even with a machine the quilting would take.
I should be done with this one soon and then get started on theirs. I need to get batting today also.

You can see by the pictures below that this is quite the job for my little machine but she is gettin it done.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope your day is productive in your quilty room. :)
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment