Tuesday, July 13, 2010

True Blue is quilted!!!

 Hi everyone,
Let's see,
I started Piecing this quilt last year (2009) in the spring. Finally got her pieced and then started quilting on June 26th this year (2010). I took a week off for my son's wedding and family from Utah visiting and finally finished up the quilting today!!! Almost there. Yippee!!!

Here  are a couple of pictures of the back. I quilted in the ditch on all the designed center and did loops and qurley q's on the border.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can't see the pattern too well but I am pleased with how it turned out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This a picture of gettin her trimmed and ready to have the binding put on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All ready. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I am off to cut the binding and get er done. :)
See ya soon.
Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment