Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I hope your week has gotten off to a good start.

I finally got my house back in order after husband being home for 3 days and then me off working all weekend. It's amazing how much better you feel when your house is in order. I feel more in control, more empowered, able to accomplish anything....

And then I got to my sewing room. AArrgg!!!

I have a quilt on the long arm to be worked on, bags to finish up if I ever want to sell them on Etsy, paper pieced blocks to finish up since we dooo have a meeting this week, my quilt that I finished quilting last week that needs the binding put on, 3 quilts in various stages of work that I could pick up on and a pattern for those neck pillow things to make for the hospital. YIKES!!!

Got the tea pot on and I am sitting in my chair pouring out my quilty woes to all of you out in blogland. What will I do when I get done here??? Probably read some blogs to get inspired and start a new and more wonderful project than what I have going on now. HELP!!!

Okay,okay, so I will get a grip here and prioritize a little bit. Paper piecing first since that meeting is this week and I do want to show I have been working on our project, then I will finish up the quilt on the long arm. Now how's that for a plan?

If you need help getting organized, better see one of those blogs on getting more organized (i think I will check those out too), but if you need sympathy for being disorganized and not planning your sewing day, you have come to the right place. I am here for you and I feel your pain. :)
We will get through this together.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you are doing to get your projects in order. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment