Friday, October 8, 2010

Putting on Quilt #3.. Finishing up #2 and #1.

I finished up quilting the Denim throw yesterday and took it off the LA.  Now I have to get the binding cut and ready to sew it on. I did start sewing the binding on the Purple Burgoyne Surrounded quilt yesterday and plan to finish sewing it on today.

Early this morning I got up and I loaded the Pink Baby Rail quilt on the LA. I got the top on fine without help but had to go to tutorial to remember how to get the back and batting loaded on. Now she's all loaded and ready to go.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want to time myself and see how long it takes to quilt this one. I think I will just do a meander on all the light pink parts and loops and hearts on the dark pink. That's the plan anyway. I'm going to practice on paper first though so I can get the hearts nice and smooth.

Better get back to my bindings and quilting. I hope you have a fun and quilty day.
Thanks for stopping by.



Ps. My daughter had a Party Light candle party last night. Her demonstator had a beautiful set-up and the party was fun. Really put me in the holiday spirit with all the beautiful holders with the twinkling candles. I hope you have a lovely and stress-free holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment