Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gettin ready for DM workshops and Show

I have my supplies all packed for tomorrow. First workshop is at 8:30 am and it's called Bordering on Lunacy for Beginners. It is a workshop on borders and sashings geared for the beginning machine quilter. That's me! That workshop will last until 11:00 am and I have a break until 1:00 pm. The 1 o'clock workshop will be my first free motion machine quilting class and it lasts until 4:00pm. I have my "quilt sandwiches" all made up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and I am ready to go. I am so excited I hope I can sleep tonite.:)

I hope you all sleep well tonite too and I will talk at you tomorrow.

Gratitudes:
1)Thankful that I had all the fabric on hand for all of my workshops.

2)Thankful for Daughters that are soo encouraging for this newbie quilter.

3) Thankful for a good car to get me to DM tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment